Review the information on this site regarding the application process, tuition and fees form, placement test, and the upcoming academic calendar.
- Attend Open House (Sunday, Feb. 11th, 2017 2:00-4:00) or call the school to schedule a tour with the Principal.
- Complete the New Student Application
- Students K5 through 11th grade will be required to take a placement test. Contact the school to signup for the testing date.
- Students applying for 7th through 12th grade will also need to schedule an individual interview with the Principal.
- Parents will be notified regarding acceptance and grade placement following the placement test and interview.
- If your child has been accepted, complete the New Student Enrollment Form and Tuition Agreement. At this time, you will be required to pay a non-refundable registration fee. Your child's spot in a class for the upcoming year is not secure until his/her admission has been approved and the registration fee has been paid.
- Before your child is registered, you must provide the following:
a. A transcript, withdrawal notice, and discipline record from former school (withdrawal must be in good standing).
b. Official certificate of immunization from the Alabama Department of Health (blue form) verifying that the student has received all legally required vaccinations OR a certificate of exemption. No copies will be accepted.
c. The child's Social Security Card or Birth Certificate.
- For tuition payment processing, you will need to enroll in Smart Tuition at www.enrollwithsmart.com to make monthly or bi-annual payments. If you plan to pay tuition for the entire year, you may pay with cash or check in the school finance office.
- If you have any questions, or to schedule an appointment, please call the school office at (256) 237-4231